cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in RFC SM_DM1CLNT800_BACK to Solution Manager System Message no. STMWFLOW025

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an issue in our Test landscape. One of our team member uninstalled solman system which was connected to all other system. CHarms was partly configured in it, so other technical team used to reach to solman for creating TR# and also release the TR from Solman. Now that the system was removed abruptly we are facing this issue and I have checked few things as below:

1) Checked for domain link entries in STMS and TP profile file, could not find anything. Nor there is any option to delete domain link as there is for create

2) Checked the RFC its was working as new Solman with the same host name and other details has been brought back with out any settings yet in it.

3) I deleted the RFC SM_DM1CLNT800_BACK in the managed system and had a backup copy created before deleting it. But still get the error "Error in RFC SM_DM1CLNT800_BACK to Solution Manager System" in more help I see this Message no. STMWFLOW025

4) Message no. STMWFLOW025 - It gives me an indication that this is something to do with the domain link and the Workflow of the TMS.

5) Checked BCOS_CUST table and it has an entry for this RFC. - Should I be removing this entry and will this resolve the issue?

I need help in resolving this issue and also if one of you could share a blog for the proper configuration removal process of a managed system from Charms and ITSM I think it would be very helpful. I could only find process and step towards configuration and not how to unconfigure the system.

Thanks in advance

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi

The issue is now resolved, this is how I did it.

1) Removed entries from BCOS_CUST from client 000 for OSS_MSG which was pointing to the RFC name

Then got another error:

No RFC connection to the central lock information management system.

The project lock functionality is active in the local system, but there is no RFC connection to the Solution Manager system.

2a) Ran the report in SA38 TMW_CONTROL_PROJECT_LOCK with selection for Deactivate the "project lock functionality".

2) Filled the "Deactivate Project Lock" field with "X" then clicked EXECUTE.

Problem got Solved.

Thanks

Ashish

Answers (0)