cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC MATERIAL CLASSIFICATION IS NOT CIFFING TO APO PROD/LOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team, Please look in to below and try to help me , i have created class and characteristic  in ecc material master classification and ciffing to APO prod location mater not ciffing characteristics below i have attached screens .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

maintian org area in class and characteristic and then try to CIF with org area as a filter.

Regards,
Vinay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP SCN,

Please check the class in APO CL02 and check all the characteristics available with organization area.

The organizational areas must be created before the classes and characteristics

are transferred to the SCM system.

Before you can activate an integration model for classes and characteristics, you  have to manually maintain the organizational areas used in this integration model for all the relevant class types in APO. You can use Customizing transaction O1CL to create the organizational area.

CIF material characteristics APO product master First CIF the class and characteristics with organization area. Then CIF the material to APO. Also you can excute the report RIMODINI.

Regards,

R.Brahmnakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh , thanks for quick response , i'm trying to create organizational area under this  which class type i need to take to transfer classification and characters and values organizational area under, Which class type i need to take 001 material class 012 characteristic class

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP SCN,

In ECC go to transaction O1CL Select Object Table MARA Double clickOrganizational Areas

Create New Entrie for Organizational Area for the Class Type of the Class you have created I think 001 in your case.

In APO go to transaction O1CL Select Object Table /SAPAPO/MATKEY Double click Organizational Areas and create an Organizational Area for the Class Type that you want the ECC class to have in APO.

Assign your Organizational Area to the Class and the characteristics in transaction CL02.

and execute transaction CFM1 Organizational Area and CF2

Please refer the SAP help link,

Characteristic and Class - Master Data - SAP Library

Regards,

R.Brahmankar