cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevent deletion of delivery after invoice cancellation

0 Kudos

Need a solution to prevent deleting a delivery after cancelling the invoice but the cancellation invoice did not go to accounting, usually due to date being in a prior period. Not sure if there may be an OSS note.

Thanks,

Chandu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to go with coding modification as indicated in Note 493940 which has been referred by MoazaaM

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Thanks guys apprciate for your response.

Alternatively its my thought, if we can make the billing date as mandatory in VF11 or make it as current date by default?

Since the issue is users are trying to delete the deliveries after invoice cancellation with out accounting clearance which leads to havoc at the finance side to adjust the same. As ours is an consumer project and we will not recommend giving credit/debit note to the cusotmers.

Thanks,
Satish

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you can use current date as default or make it mandatory and post automatically reversal billing document in FI. With this there will be no more this problem in your process.

Thank$

0 Kudos

Thanks Mozzam, Do you know how I can do that as default date in VF11, as I could'nt find at configuration level, is there a way for this?

Thanks a lot,

Satish

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This can't be done with configuration. You need to ask your ABAPER to do this for you by using some userexit or you can try to make this field in display mode using SHD0 screen variant.

Thank$

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check these two notes. Also check notes mentioned in these and recommended notes at end of the note.

406693 - Inconsistent document flow if a delivery is deleted

493940 - Preventing deletion of delivery despite cancelled bill

Thank$