cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP certification in Norway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am an Indian citizen currently residing in Norway. I am interested in taking SAP  certification. I did some research and found out that there are some prerequisites to take this exam in India. However, i couldn't find any such thing in Norway, so my question here is, if i give this exam in Norway do i still need to fulfill the below mentioned requirements.

Also, is there any certification for SAP BI or it is only available for BW.

Following are the requirements in India:

1. To appear for Associate level certification without attending any SAP Education course or training you need Minimum 1 year of SAP Implementation Experience or 2 years of Support experience with minimum of 6 months experience in the module and version in which you wish to take up certification.

2. To appear for Professional level certification without attending any SAP course you need Minimum to 3 - 7 years of SAP Implementation Experience with   minimum of 6 months experience in the module and version in which you wish to take up certification.

3. The last 1 year should be with your present employer.

4. Your present employer should be a CUSTOMER or PARTNER of SAP India Pvt Ltd.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Normally, these cut off's are seen in India only.I just saw from google that Bouvet provides certification in SAP modules and you can directly contact them with your SAP module name.

www.bouvet.no/en/Technology/SAP/

Thanks

Vineeth Varghese

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vineet,

Nobody can give Certification except SAP. Any such certifications are not valid and illegal.

The partners are only facilitators, but they cannot give certification.

Hi Abhigyta,

Please contact SAP Education in Norway. I do not think there would be any pre-requisites, however, you can please check with them.

Check following site for the latest educational / certification products.

Training and Certification Shop

Kind Regards,

Ravi

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mr Sankar Venna,

I provided the information she expects in Norway as we all know SAP certification is through SAP only. I stay in the places were she looked for options and I know that the provided link will help with all information she needed.

Thanks for your suggestion too.

Vineeth