Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS Budget Value Field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm New to PS.

My End User have some request regarding as below :

1. Any field to key in for each WBS element line item have their own budget (key in the value)- CJ02.

2. The WBS's Budget Value will able to show out in any report such as CJI3 for the management comparison/cost control usage.

Thank you very much 

Trevor Wong.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My End User have some request regarding as below :

1. Any field to key in for each WBS element line item have their own budget (key in the value)- CJ02.

Hi Trevor Wong,

I am not getting what exactly you want to know from it. Please elaborate further.

2. The WBS's Budget Value will able to show out in any report such as CJI3 for the management comparison/cost control usage.

Use standard report S_ALR_87013558 for budget related reporting.There are many other for the same like CN40 etc. search in forum for more reports.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr Saurabh,

Thank for your replied.

As shown below.

I would allow user key in as shown below. Please guide me if existing SAP have such function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I know, its not possible to add a new column/filed in basic data tab in CJ02/03. You have to separate develop a new custom screen with the help of your abaper using screen exit CNEX0007. Read Note 570330.

Here you can use BPGE/BPJA for fetching budget against WBS.

Note: Custom filed can be visible in Menu Bar->Details->Project definition custom field/WBS custom field.

But if you want this new budget field here only for with WBS desc. Then use S_ALR_87013558. Also let other experts comment on this.

Regards

Shishir

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abi,

It is not possible to insert budget fields under basic data tab of WBS. You have to go with some enhancement. Or you can develop your own custom screen for project/wbs to display/insert the required fields .Please check with your ABAPer on it.

Regards

Saurabh

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why you want to use this functionality (add budget field in basic tab of PD) in cj20n? although it have in cj41 transaction.

as such it's not possible in standard sap system you have to check with abap coz possible through development.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

I think TCODE : CJ41 is very useful as for my requirement.

Is that any standard report for WBS Cost key into CJ41 that link with CJI3 report.

You're guide is appreciated.

Trevor Wong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shishir,

Your suggestion is good, i think we will go for the easy way 1st -CJ41 as per suggested by Sanjeev.Please let me know is that any issue on it.

You're guide is appreciated

Trevor Wong.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check report CN40 and there choose fields as budget , actual etc.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use CN41, here you can find actual cost with Project structure details. Choose field option is there.

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shishir,

Thank for the guide, I found the Cost in CJ41 as project cost schedule 000.

Anyway, it contain the budget field too. Please guide where can i use this field.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The budget field is the current budget against a WBS. Similar to the current budget field in CJ31. Values are same in both tcodes.

Regards

Shishir

Answers (0)