Messages in Delivering Status
We are experiencing a peculiar issue (IDOC to JDBC interface). We are invoking a store procedure at DB side.
Many messages are going into Delivering or To Be Delivered Status.
The JDBC reciever channel logs description says
2014-04-15 05:37:53 Information The message was successfully received by the messaging system. Protocol: XI URL: http://hostname:port/MessagingSystem/receive/AFW/XI Credential (User): PIISUSER
2014-04-15 05:37:53 Information Using connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System. Trying to put the message into the receive queue.
2014-04-15 05:37:53 Information Message successfully put into the queue.
Some of the messages have this status as well
Checks done till now
1. No JDBC adapter locks have been indentified
2. Java stack has been restarted, but the issue still persitis.
3. SM12 - Also does not have any locks
4. Check with DB team and confirmed that everything is working fine at their side.
5. Other interfaces to this DB are working fine.