cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcing: Propose sources for selected items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am running SRM 7.0 in classic scenario - for now in a demo environment. I try to figure out how the sourcing work if I have contracts.

I creates a central service contract in SRM. This is not replicated to backend at the moment but do it have to be replicated to backend to be proposed as source for my shopping cart in the sourcing cockpit?

I have created a contract in backend (and only in backend) and this is visible in "Propose sources for selected items"

Another issue I have is in the following process.

1. A user creates a SC with a service item (text item)

2. This goes to Purchasers worklist

3. Purchaser creates RFx and select bidders

4. The bidders respond

5. The Purchaser select the best offer and creates a contract.

6. The SC is not possible to order anymore so the Purchaser creates a copy of the original SC (on behalf of the user who create  the SC in the first place).

7. I expect that the contract I created in bullet 5 would be proposed as source of supply in the new SC but it isn´t 😞

I therefore wondering if it is because the contracts is not replicated to backend at the moment?

Note:

I order a text service item and I have filled the Supplier Part number in both the contract and SC but this do not help.

Hope anyone can help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are using classic scenario, only backend contracts will be proposed as SOS.
This means that if you create a central contract in SRM, it should be replicated to ECC in order to be used as source of supply.

SRM contracts can be used as SOS only in case of extended classic and local scenarios.

Regards,
Ricardo

Answers (0)