cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Gateway service from zbapi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey experts, i just create a zbapi but i cannot see that bapi when i am trying to create a service SEGW, it comes with me a screen as below,

i will be glad to have your helps.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First Please check if that zbapi is Remote Enabled ? if it is residing on a different system ?  If yes , then give destination , select Remote Function Call in order to access it.

If its a locally created FM then select Business Object Repository and target as LOCAL.

Please take care of above mentioned things and you should be able to resolve the error.

Regards,

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

The screens are like those, i am not experienced on r3, trying to get the service and use it sap ui5.

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Like i previously mentioned please check those aspects and it should resolve the problem.

Reiterating the same as below.

If that BAPI is residing in different system, then in Target system select Remote and provide RFC destination which you would have created in SM59. In the Data Source Attributes select Remote Function Call.

If that BAPI is residing in the same system where you are creating GW Service, then in Target system select Local and In the Data Source Attributes select Business Object Repository.

The issue reported by you is due to missing of the above mentioned things.

If you follow the above you should be able to fix issue.

Regards,

Ashwin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share the screenshot of properties tab of your BAPI