cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of ECC Scheduling Agreement (Doc Type LP) with SAP TM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to integrate ECC Scheduling Agreement (Doc Type LP) to create OTR in TM System. I have maintained below settings:

1. Create and Activate Control Key

2. Output determination procedure linked to LP has output type TRS0 with requirement 27 assigned.

3. Output condition record has been created

4. I have checked Business Functions are also active

I was able to transfer other Document Types like OR; RE; FD (ECC Free of Charge); SDF (ECC Subsequent Delivery - Free of Charge); Consignment Fill up and Consignment Pick up by maintaining these settings, but not able to push Scheduling Agreement LP to TM.

The output TRS0 is not appearing automatically and if I try to insert and execute this output in Scheduling agreement, Output is failing with error message: "Order is not TM-relevant"

Is there any other config or mapping or SAP Note that needs to be applied to achieve this integration? Because I believe standard integration is available for ECC Scheduling agreement (I have read in help.sap.com).

Thanks and Regards,

Vikram Bhardwaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

You mean this documentation:http://help.sap.com/saphelp_tm81/helpdata/en/9c/787f3c0a771e57e10000000a114084/content.htm?frameset=... ?

I think there is talking about the integration for SCM Basis as SOS, not Order Integration.

Regards, Marcelo Lauria