cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not find any import/export licenses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured License determination for Export in my GTS system. I have created license type ENC and a license of this license type. But, When i send a docuement to GTS,it fails to find license for this license type. Below are the screenshots:

Please let me know if I have missed any configuration or there is a problem in License determination procedure.

Regards,

Madhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

From your screen-shot, I can see that your licence isn't active - the "green tick" icon is missing against the Status.

You need to assign the icons for each Status in customising.  Take a look at some of the standard settings, and see if you can work it out.  Otherwise come back for more information.

And by the way, please mark your other postings as "complete" if you now have satisfactory answers.  I notice that some are still open even though you got good information from other contributors.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave & Dhilipan,

Thanks a lot for your inputs,it fnally worked by incorporating both the suggestions.

I have a scenario in which i have 2 license types in a single legal regulation.

1. Just based on Legal Regulation

2. It also depends on Country (as in the screenshot in my first post)

I have maintained Licenses for both the license types, but still only the license type without Departure/Destination country is determined. Could you please let me know If it is possible to maintain multiple license type for same legal regulation. If yes, Do we have a different determination stratefgy for different types of licenses ?

Regards,

Madhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

Do you really need both the license types to be checked and determined for the legal regulation?

If yes, please activate "Check Multiple License Types" under control settings for Legal control.

Once this is done, you will have to assign authorities in the license type. Authorities can be managed via Customs code lists.

I had bookmarked a previous thread where similar discussion happened and Mike Wells had put in step wise details for this. Just sharing the link. Please check this and try,

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

In addition to what Dave pointed out. I also feel there is some inconsistency with the license type settings that you have done.

Your screenshot says System is looking for a license based on Country of Departure/Destination. But your license doesn't have Country attribute.

Go to your license type configuration and see if you have marked Country of Departure/Destination as Objects to be checked. If so, you should also make that active under Objects to be maintained section. Ideally when you need some attributed to be checked/matched while determining licenses, you will have to allow the users to maintain that in the license master. Which is not available in your case now. You can do this in SAP GTS->Compliance->Legal Control->Define License types.

And as dave pointed make sure the status that you defined are assigned with a standard Icon. You can do this in SAP GTS->Compliance->Legal Control- >Control Settings

Let us know if it works after this.

Regards

Dhilipan