Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a Project Implementation HCM module in SOLUTION MANAGER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Everyone

Currently my company has begun to implement a new module of HCM (Human Capital Management) that will include the components OM, PA, PT and PY. It seeks to create and load the project implementation through the Solution Manager so I appreciate the clarification of the following questions:

1.That LandScape of this tab is the most suitable to create the project through the transaction SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN

2. That roadmap of this tab is the most suitable, SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN transaction.

To implement the project you are considering using the ASAP methodology.

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

If you go through my blog link below you will get to the demo's and other information related to Solution Manager as prescribed in the ASAP methodology.

http://scn.sap.com/community/asap-methodology/blog/2014/03/21/alm-on-asap

Roadmaps are available through transaction /nrmmain, but yes you can go and pick a specific roadmap and assign to your project using solar_project_admin.

To document your Business processes in HCM you can create each of the area you listed as the "Business Scenario" level in solar01 - Business Blueprint.

You can find further details in the service.sap.com/rkt-solman -> Solution manager 7.1 SP05 -> Solution Documentation.

Systems have to be added through SLD to LMDB and then grouped into Logical components using SMSY (BASIS team will do this) and then the logical components can be assigned to your project using solar_project_admin.

Solution Documentation in the Realization phase is done using solar02.

Hope this helped.

Regards,

Ranjith Raghunathan