cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing exportet themes with NDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i want to edit the themes for my WebDynpros. So i run the program called BSP_UPDATE_MIMEREPOS to export the current themes from this source

/SAP/PUBLIC/BC/UR/Design2002/themes/

. Then i wanted to modify it with the themeeditor plugin of the NetWeaver Developer Studio.

But when I'm creating a new Theme Editor Project and point to the local path, where I've stored the themes, NDS says "The selected location is not a valid Theme Project location".

Can anybody help me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

first of all Unzip your themes to a folder.

In your NWDS,

select File->New..->project

select UR Themes Editor Project

give the project name in the next screen and browse to the theme folder which you have unzipped.

finish, you will be able to see the theme editor.

if you are not, go to windows->show view and select Themes Editor Project View.

Regards

Abhimanyu L

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your answer.

You mean the zip-file which i can download from the sdn homepage, which includes the standard themes? ...That works already fine.

But I want to export the current thems with BSP_UPDATE_MIMEREPOS. And the files/folders which I get from this program, can't be importet into the NWDS.?

Can you tell me how I can get the files which are supplied from BSP_UPDATE_MIMEREPOS working in NWDS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No ideas, how i can edit my existing themes with NetWeaverDeveloper Studio? (Without a portal)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to know that are u able to change the default theme of the dynpro.

I want to replace that default blue color into white wihtout using portal but noty able to get any solution yet

Kindly help. need it urgently.

Thanks n regards

Amit Patil