cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic cylce counting - differences

former_member472479
Participant
0 Kudos

It seems like the system is checking the entered count quantity during dynamic cyclce counting (DCC) against the available quantity LQUA-VERME and not against the total quantity LQUA-GESME.

This is leading to differences / re-count in case the inventory count (count quantity = total quantity) is executed before the transfer order is confirmed.

Could you please tell me what is the reason for this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i am not wrong technically u can activate a physical inventory document only when LQUA-GESME and LQUA-VERME is equal, if you have a open transfer order and u have create a DCC system will activate the Physical inventory document only when the transfer order is complete so i don't see whether u check GESME or VERME in both the case there should not be any differance. Also as a business process i will always count what is physically available in storage bin (LQUA-GESME)

former_member472479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see example:

Storage bin ABC

Total stock 100 PCE

Available stock 80 PCE

Pick quantity 20 PCE

When you execute a Dynamic Cycle Counting count before the transfer order is confirmed it does make a difference if the system compares the count quantity to the total quantity LQUA-GESME or the available quantity LQUA-VERME.

If I activate quant-inventry the system considers the available stock. But for the storage bin-DCC the system acts differently and is comparing the total stock which does not make sense:

I wonder if there is a OSS note for this that fix the issue.