cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

De-link PPM Item with SAP Project

0 Kudos

Hello,

Can somebdoy throw a light on what to do in case I want to de-link a PPM-item with SAP project.This situation may rise if I want to change the project actuals going to bucket A to bucket B.As I can not change the relationship of an item with the bucket, I am looking for alternate solution where I can de-link SAP Project with SAP PPM item.

thank you!

Regards,

Mahendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra

If you are meaning to de-link a PS Project from a PPM Item, you can from the Item navigate to the 'Relationships' tab and then on the 'object links'sub-tab select and delete the assignment:

You can also remove a cProject relationship by clicking the 'Related Objects' sub-tab

Your comment that you cannot move an Item to a new Bucket - is this because your business process does not allow you to do so? Because this is definitely possible in the system.

Let me know if you have any further questions as I am not sure I have addressed your question

Regards

C

0 Kudos

Hi Chatsworth,

Thanks for the answer!

About moving of an item from bucket to another bucket. Is it possible in standard system?

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Yes it is. From the Item dashboard, select the applicable Item and then click the 'Move To' button:

take note that if the Item is associated with an Initiative and you move the Item, then the Initiative is not moved along to the new Bucket. The Inititaive would have to be moved seperately if required (similar function on Initiative dashboard)

Also take note that the user will require access to the target Bucket

Regards

C

0 Kudos

thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rabikiran_sahu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

First we create PPM Item then we create the SAP C Project , do you want to de-link once the SAP C Project created or how can you give more details??

Thanks,

Rabi