cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query for Info Provider

prasad_mandre
Participant
0 Kudos

How to create query for infoprovider ? I have selection criteria, calculation and result screen for queries taken from one reference query. I am new to this part so dont know which transaction we will use to create query. Is it APO part or BI/BW part ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please elaborate on the requirement?

Thanks,

Chandra

prasad_mandre
Participant
0 Kudos

I have to create queries for info provider. I have one reference query. I have to create similar selection screen as that of reference query for new query. Calculation which needs to be included in query is provided also result screen for query is given.

how to create query in APO using above input? Which transaction do we use to create query ?

I heard about BEx query analyzer which is there in BI for query creation . Is similar BEx functionality is available in APO ? If yes , what is t-code used for that? I know one tcode - RSRT with which I can see existing reference query selection? Is there similar tcode for query creation also in APO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I never developed any Queries for APO infoproviders to display results as all APO infoproviders we'll use it for PA data /CVC loads. If you want write a Query you can go to LISTCUBE t.code and give your info provider name and  select all your fileds to display and give the fields to as input and schedule in back ground. Now go to SM37 take the schedule job prog and check the code to create your own prog .

Thanks,

Chandra