cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Open Sales Order Value coming in Credit Master sheet?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a customer whose credit exposure is below credit limit. I'm in Customer Credit Management overview screen and I ran Credit Master sheet report (for this CMR) under Environment -> Reporting -> Credit Master Sheet.

I see value in Receivables and Open Sales Order Value which sums up to Credit Exposure Value. I'm wondering which sales orders are considered to calculate open sales order value?

I ran different order reports like VA05 and some custom reports available, but I could not find a direct report that matches the open sales order value.

I manually compared Open Sales orders based on Horizon date, the value that I'm arriving is kind of close of Open Sales Order Value in Credit master sheet report.

Update rule used is 000012 in automatic credit control screen.

Please let me know if there is an easiest way to find data behind Open Sales Order Value in Credit master sheet report.

Appreciate any help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Peter,

You can obtain a list of sales document for this customer and check the credit management details for these documents in program check_cm.

note that credit check against payer. you might be having open orders which has a sold to different than the payer. you may try locating these orders using se16n instead of va05n.

remember you might have updating errors, in which case you could run report RVKRED77 to reorganized the credit data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Shichang for your time. check_cm provides similar details like credit master sheet, but can show some order details along with customer credit info which in some cases should be helpful. As we know, check_cm did not point value contributing to credit exposure directly.

se16n gives me all orders with net value which is good, but as you might have understood that my need is to know how much of this net value on orders is contributed to credit exposure (based on delivery date, confirmed quantities, horizon period).

At present, I do not have errors in credit value as I see it getting updated based on changes in orders, hence I do not need to reorganize credit data through RVKRED77 program.

Based on my conversations with Srinu in same thread, looks like we need to work manually or build a custom report to find orders making Open Sales Order Value in Credit Master Sheet.

A different question based on good point you mentioned about sold to different from payer. In my case both payer and Sold to are same. If they are different, I can still run Credit Report in Sold To and system should consider payments made by Payer, correct? I mean, I do not have to run two separate reports while my need is to Credit block orders for Sold To based on Credit exposure.

Thanks again.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
. I'm wondering which sales orders are considered to calculate open sales order value?

Those customer orders which are relevant for credit limit. Please let me know if you are talking about something different?

I ran different order reports like VA05 and some custom reports available, but I could not find a direct report that matches the open sales order value

.You can not compare the VA05 open sales order report with FD32 open sales order report.

You can find out the open order values of Credit manangement(FD32) in S066 table.

Please let me know if there is an easiest way to find data behind Open Sales Order Value in Credit master sheet report.

For open sales order you can find out  in S066 table and sales values in KNKK table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply Srinu. To answer your question, Yes, I'm looking for Sales Orders which are relevant for credit limit.

S066 table is helpful but at same time is not giving sales orders numbers which are making those values. Is there is a drill down we can do to find out Sales order numbers which makes up any row that has a value in Open Orders Credit column present in S066 table?

For eg, in my S066 table, I see a record for month of May which has Open Orders Credit value showing as $1,011.42. How can I see orders to match this value? As I said in my first post, I can do this manually by tracking orders which has committed quantities in May and delivery dates in May. It will be great if there is a table or report that I can run to drill down and find Sales orders behind $1,011.42.

Please let me know if I need to provide further details.

Appreciate your time and help!

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To get the open order values of FD32 along with sales document numbers there is no standard report at least as per my knowledge.

You need to develop a new Z report. However,

If you want to verify with specific customer open order values of FD32 with document number you can try in VKM4 t code in which de select the Delivers and don't select overall document status B(credit check was executed, document not ok.

Because those documents which are blocked for credit will not be updated into FD32 the reason is those documents which are blocked for credit the confirmed qty will be Zero.(because we usually assign a routine not confirm the qty when there is credit block).

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinu for your time. Looks like my guess is right that there is no directly available standard report to view Sales orders matching open sales order value in Credit Master sheet.

Different links or tables you suggested are helpful to some extent and we need to dig into details manually from there. VKM4 that you suggested is a good one as it gave orders across sales areas which is one of the reports I was looking for.

Other option is to use ABAP team to find out query and tables used behind the open sales order value in Credit Master sheet.

Thanks again.