cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to close the discussion(no options)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've posted a question in 'SAP ERP SD SALES' space . I've got the issue solved but I am unable to close the discussion as there are no options('Correct Answer' & 'Helpful Answer') available for the replies.

My question doesn't show these options:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rashmith,

it's not marked as a question:

Therefor you don't have those options. Maybe one of the moderators of the space like or can fix that.

Normally it is set as default when you create a new thread, though we had some examples, where it seemed to have changed by itself to unmarked (and therefor being a discussion without the mentioned options).

Regards,

Steffi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for clarifying Steffi.

Regards,

Rashmith.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If a question is quite basic. but could be of interest to the wider community, then it might be set to a discussion. In this way, the poster isn't denied access to expert help, but it does discourage the minority of people who look for basic questions as a way of gaining points easily. I've often found that with such questions, if they're left, you'll end up with ten or more answers that are all the same.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmith,

That discussion is unmarked as question for basic in nature. That means it was a points free discussion. In fact. you are fortunate that discussion was not locked or rejected in first place.

Please review SCN RoE and adhere them in your future conduct.

Best Wishes,

JP