Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Queues Blocked.

former_member189418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In our production sys. the inbound queues are blocked. They are <b>not</b> in <b>SysFail</b> or <b>Retry</b> state. the problem here is that if it is in any of the earlier two status, then v can restart the queue. but the queue status is in <b>Transaction Executing</b> and the messages in SXMB_MONI are in <b>Recorded for Outbound Processing</b> and the queue status is <b>Message is being processed</b> (This is the status in SXMB_MONI).

When i executed the transaction smq2, these are getting executed from yesterday evening. As a result, my messages are getting blocked.Can any one help in this regard?

Any help wud b appreciated.

Regards

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

right click on queue entry (first) select delete LUW and then unlock queue, it will solve your problem for time being.

Later on you can check payload of message and other factor why queue is running for so long.

You can also schedule Jobs to delete LUW automatically. Refer to one of Michal blog about restarting message to prevent message blocking in future.

Regards,

Gourav

---

<i>Reward points if it helps you</i>

former_member189418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thnq VM. I was doing the same thing but, instead of deleting, i was trying to execute the LUW and was getting some strange message. Anyways, it solved my issue. Rewarded....:-)

Anil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

First try to SMQ1 and SMQ2 remove the queue later select that perticular SMQR register the queue .

and resend the msgs.

be sure that the others are not using the same Queue.

see the below links

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20bb9649-e86e-2910-7aa9-88ed4972...

Regards

Chilla

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you posting Idoc's?

Check in SM 58 if there is any entry. Make the user id as * and give the correct time stamp.

Also check ST 22 for dumps. Yoour message should not be processing for such a long duration.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Please refer the below link:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20bb9649-e86e-2910-7aa9-88ed4972...

Hope this pdf will address your problem.

Please let me know if you have any queries...!

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.