cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updation of FOC item for multiple customers at a time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Freinds,

I have an issue regarding Free Goods item updation using T code - VBN1.  Normally we are updating an FOC item with the main line item along with quantity(exclusive or inclusive) for a particular period. The same process will repeat for each customer code using the T code.  My question is, whether there is any option to update the same set of FOC item for multiple set of customers at a time, instead of entering one by one for each customers.  Please help me out in this.  Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

msethu_madhavan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Either you can use LSMW to do this or else you can create a new access sequence for the free goods condition type which will have a common key for all customers so that you can maintain only one condition record.

Say for example,

You can maintain at the Sales Org/Material alone if it is used for all the customers.

(or)

Sales Org/Dis.Ch/Cust.Grp something like that.

Regards,

Sethu M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sethu JI,

as you said, we are keeping only one 'Key combination' for all the customers (eg-Sales Org/Dis.Ch/Cust group) and FOC material and its main item also same.  In this situation, how we will enter FOC details for all the customers at a time or upload in system?

msethu_madhavan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

As already mentioned you can use the LSMW to do the same.

Can you tell me the Access Key which you are using becoz i dont see the need to update it for all customers unless and until Customer is one of the primary key field in the access key combination.

Regards,

Sethu M

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this is going to be a regular exercise, then you need to consider to add one more combination of Customer / Material based on which, you can create LSMW and make use of it regularly.  This is straight and simple approach to achieve the desired result.  On the other hand, if you dont want to touch your existing configuration, then you have to copy the standard program SAPMV13N, create a BDC, add input parameters as you wish and upload.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Lakshmiji

Answers (0)