Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation Check on C_KLAH_BKL not occuring with XD03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to restrict display access to certain classes assigned to a customer via the XD03 transaction.  We are maintaining the authorisation group field in CL02 for the Class (BGRKL).  I have added the object C_KLAH_BKL to the transaction in SU22, but when testing with a role with a specific authorisation group assigned it makes no differents and all classes/details for the customer can be displayed.

I ran a trace on the user and on the analysis the C_KLAH_BKL object is not checked.

Any throughts/solutons?

Thanka.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Associating an object to a transaction in SU22 or SU24 does not ensure that the object will be checked during transaction execution. SU24 is mainly for help in maintaining roles.

You need to either activate the associated checks by configuring the same in IMG customization (if applicable) or by modify the transaction by inserting the correct ABAP statements in the corresponding ABAP code. Only then can the object check be active.

You may need to have a discussion with the functional team contact and the developer to investigate a proper solution.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Thanks Sanju I'll check the IMG first and then talk with our development team.