cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is key for getting shipping point in Inter STO process at the time of creating PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

please  help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, see  SAP Note 498143 - FAQ: Stock transfer with delivery in purchasing, point 6.

Regards

Eduardo

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear venkat esh

Fist Of all Post the question Perfectly

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya it's k but here open supplying plant assign only sale area and in receiving  plant assign customer only. but how to getting shipping details. can explain with details it mean where is link of shipping point getting in me21n

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
open supplying plant assign only sale area

Can you explain what is open supplying plant? i assume you are talking about delivering plant only.

As i mentioned in my first post we need to maintain shipping data for plants.

When we are creating ME21N we will also enter the receive plant along with other details. So once the receiving plant is entered, system checks what is the customer assigned to this plant( in the above path of define shipping data for plants we assign the reeving plant customer to reeving plant).

Then system takes the shipping conditions(reeving plant customer which we created in supplying sales area)

+

Supplying plant from the supplying plant material

+

loading group of the supplying plant material

Based on the above combinations system determines the shipping point under shipping tab of PO(ME21N).

Let me know if you are still not clear on this?

thanks,

Srinu.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Define shipping data for plants under the path:

SPRO->MM->Purchasing->PO->set up stock transport order->define shipping data for platns.

Please let me know if you are looking for something else?

thanks,

Srinu.