cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i remove a standard field from Personalization for Advance List Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

For adavance list page, there is a personalization option for end user to add more column to a query page.

My question is: is there a way to remove certain SAP-standard fields available in the personalization section so that users won't able to add those columns to the query page? E.g.  as shown below, can i remove Company field from personalization so that user won't be able to add this field to the query page?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kushagra_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Daniel,

I think you cannot remove the fields available in personalization option as it fetches all the fields available in the Table used in the query.

Thanks

Kushagra A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kushagra,

Thanks for your reply.  Is there a way to inactivate those standard fields like Company, just as what we can to do inactivate an extension field definition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

If we use <%DYN_JOIN%> and <%DYN_FILTER%> in the query then whatever fields which falls under the respective class will be displayed in that personalization icon.

Try to develop the query without <%DYN_JOIN%> and <%DYN_FILTER%> then whatever the fields which you have mentioned in query those will be displayed in that personalization icon.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Lava

Answers (0)