Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDIQUEUES stuck in SMQ2

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have faced issue with SMQ2. that it means EDIQUEUES got stuck due to XI Error Application Fault: queue stopped.

While iam unlock the queue it is not cleared. Please suggest how to reprocess these type of queues.

One more thing it is in Prod system.

I have save LUW option for some queues it is cleared but many times we cant do it.

Your prompt ans much appriciated.

Regards,

MAndhu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

Is the interface EO or EOIO?

If your SMQ2 queues are stucked, you should look for the message that is in error, it should be in status SYSFAIL.

If you click that message, it should bring you to the corresponding message in SXI_MONITOR.

You need to then check what is causing the error and resolve it. If it is an intermittent error (i.e. connection problem) you can restart the message to reprocess it. If it is a permanent error (i.e. incorrect data) then you need to cancel the message.

Once you have resolved the blocking message, the queue should automatically run back again.

In generaly, if a lot of your queues are blocked, it could be a symptom of a system wide issue. If only 1 is blocked, it might be just 1 particular problematic interface/message.

There are a lot of discussions/threads/blogs on SCN on this. You can easily search for more details.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Also, check for corresponding short dumps using transaction ST22 for more information on error.

Thanks,

Krupa