cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am creating service sales process and here I have a scenario, where my client wants to restrict Material number in Service sales order and Delivery for the sales order.

How do i go about this?

Kindly help me out to proceed further.

Regards,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What do you mean by restricting material for service sale order and delivery order? First thing is if this is service then why do you want to make delivery for it? Second thing is if you want to restrict one material for this transaction then you can use many approaches and see which is suitable for you.

Extend/create one material only for that sale area which you will use for service.

Allow one material only and block all other using Distribution-chain-specific material status field in Sales organization 1 data.

Create a variant in SHD0 and make material field in grey mode and with content.

Use userexit and hard code the material.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client wants to do service sales order without material number. And delivery shouldn't be done for the service sales process.

How to go about this requirements?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

From SD persepective you need to have a material number. Prices will be maintained against that material number. There will be no need of delivery document but you have to have one material number. You can open one generic material and use that for every service sale. You can make that material default by using my mentioned processes in my earlier post. Sale without material is not possible in SD.

Thank$

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you understand in a sales order billing & delivery relevance along with pricing for a item is controlled via Item Category. As understand you might need an Item Category which is relevant for pricing & billing, but, no for delivery.

Refer Item category TAX - Non-stock Item. Also, you can refer my response in following discussion for your reference:

-

Thanks, JP