Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kit to stock process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Kit to stock process I have done all required configurations

When I create a production order in ECC system and release, Inbound and outbound deliveries are getting created in EWM but are in locked status and in error log I am getting a message "No VAS order has been created for document" Message no. /SCWM/DELIVERY310

To simulate issue with VAS order creation when I tried to create VAS order with transaction /n/SCM/VAS_KTS I am getting below error

The ERP System does not support this process

Message no. /SCWM/DELIVERY235

Not able to resolve the issue, please help

With best regards

Shankarling

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As your IBD and OBD is created it means your almost done.

For Vas order, check Packspec and condition record to created vas order.

in a config check proper packspec  procedure for picking KTO for your dels >> under Define Relevance for VAS for your IBD and OBD document types  and item type links 

check packspec level type as kitting is flaged.

Also after making any config check create new del .

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

I have already done the configurations you have mentioned i.e.

Define relevance for VAS, Define Order type for VAS for KTS and also maintain packaging specification dtermination procedure

With best regards

Shankarling

former_member600986
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Shankarling,

I remember having the same error you were getting and later found out that i had missing number range for VAS Order.  I am still not able to create the deliveries in ECC but will keep looking.  I had this set up before in another system and was using HOD and HID delivery types in ECC i was surprised to see you use DOG and DIG.

Thanks,

Faical

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankarling

Check VAS no range>>

Check some below stuff for SAP Lab>>

Bold is imp and checking points and please update if it worked with complete setting.

EWM System:

You have defined document types that are intended for the kit-to-stock process. You have defined item types for these document types.

The document and item types of the ERP deliveries are mapped onto these EWM document types.

PPF action for VAS order automatically>>

The action profile of the document type that the system found for the inbound delivery contains a PPF action for creating the VAS order automatically.

A packaging specification exists for the kit product.

You have defined a VAS order type for kit to stock. The document and item types mentioned previously are assigned to this order type.

>>

Process

1. You create a production order either manually in the ERP system, or from planning.

2. The ERP system generates an inbound delivery for the kit header, and an outbound delivery for the kit components.

3. The system transfers both deliveries to the EWM system. Serializing the messages to the EWM system is done based on the document number of the ERP outbound delivery. All confirmations from the EWM system to the ERP system are serialized based on the document number of the ERP outbound delivery.

4. The EWM system first generates the outbound delivery request and the outbound delivery order. It then generates the inbound delivery notification and the inbound delivery. A PPF action, which triggers automatic creation of the VAS order, is defined for the inbound delivery.

You can find the document number of the VAS order in the form of a document flow entry for all items of the inbound delivery and outbound delivery order.

5. During confirmation of goods issue of the kit components and of goods receipt of the kit in the EWM system, goods receipt and goods issue are automatically confirmed to the ERP system.

Prerequisites

If you want to start kit to stock or reverse kitting in the EWM system locally, the ERP system must be able to receive inbound and outbound deliveries that you have created locally in your EWM system. For this, you need to have selected the following in Customizing under Create / Delete Inbound Deliveries  → Local Creation of Inbound Delivery in EWM. In addition, you need to have selected initial under Distr. of Direct Outb. Deliveries or Distribution Relevance of Locally Created Outb. Deliveries. For more information, see the Implementation Guide (IMG) for EWM under Interfaces  ERP Integration General Settings Set Control Parameters for ERP Version Control.

Also note the following constraints:

Deleting inbound and outbound deliveries as part of kit to stock is only possible if you have selected parameters Deletion of Inbound Delivery Possible and Deletion of Outbound Delivery Possible in Customizing.

If the ERP system cannot post partial goods receipt, you can only post complete kit quantities or component quantities in the underlying value-added services.

Start in the ERP System - Goods Receipt - SAP Library

Kit to Stock - Goods Receipt - SAP Library

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thank you very much for the details and I had gone through the details you have provided and all are in place and I am able to create Inbound and outbound deliveries but I am getting error in automatic VAS order creation process and getting below error

Error during automatic generation of a VAS order (ND)

Message no. /SCWM/VAS122

Diagnosis

The system attempted to check whether a VAS order must be generated automatically, or it attempted to generate the VAS order automatically. An error occurred here.

The error affects inbound delivery &1, item &2.

System Response

The system was unable to perform the check for whether a VAS order must be generated automatically, or it was unable to generate the VAS order automatically. The following possible errors may have caused this:

Error CodeCause of Error
NINo items could be determined for the inbound delivery
PSUnable to determine the packaging specification
WHUnable to determine a warehouse number from the delivery
UDErrors occurred while updating the delivery
NDUnable to read a delivery
POInbound delivery has no reference to production order
SVError while saving VAS order

Procedure

Call transaction sppfp.

For the application key, enter the document number of the inbound delivery, and leave the Time of Processing field empty.

Select the action definition /SCWM/PRD_IN_VAS_CREATE_KTS from the results list and execute the action again.

If still no VAS order is generated, contact your system administrator.

Procedure for System Administration

PPF: it has not yet been possible to create a VAS order

Message no. /SCWM/DELIVERY311

Diagnosis

The system attempts to automatically create an order for value-added service (VAS order). Since the system cannot create the VAS order immediately, it displays the Post Processing Framework action (PPF-Action) with an error status in the delivery.

System Response

The system continues to attempt to automatically create a VAS order via an internal queued Remote Function Call (qRFC).

With best regards

Shankarling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

your error details has all details to check.

Below are very imp point check all in ur customization. This are only causing ur issue.

NINo items could be determined for the inbound delivery
PSUnable to determine the packaging specification
WHUnable to determine a warehouse number from the delivery
UDErrors occurred while updating the delivery
NDUnable to read a delivery
POInbound delivery has no reference to production order
SVError while saving VAS order

Check this >> PPF log from PPF report and try to reprocess see why system is not processing that PPF action.

Diagnosis

The system attempts to automatically create an order for value-added service (VAS order). Since the system cannot create the VAS order immediately, it displays the Post Processing Framework action (PPF-Action) with an error status in the delivery.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue has been resolved now

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Good

What was final issue... Where u trace and how , whats a conclusion??

If you update it will be good to see what was issue in ur system , as per standard I refereed all to u ??

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Issue was related to missing Reference document categories PPO & VAS in inbound delivery reference document type profile

SPRO - EWM - Cross Process Settings - Delivery processing - Reference Documents - Define Reference Document Type Profile

I have assgined Reference document categories PPO & VAS in below inbound delivery reference document type profiles

/SCWM/INB_REQ_KTS

/SCWM/INB_PRD_KTS_KTR

/SCWM/INB_REQ_DLV_KTS

/SCWM/INB_PRD_DLV_KTS_KTR

With best regards

Shankarling

former_member600986
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shankarling,

I hope you had your question answered.  I am also trying to configure the KTS scenario starting from ECC using Production Order.  However I am not getting the inbound and outbound delivery to create in ECC.  I did the necessary configuration in OMK0 but still no luck.  Do you have any pointers that can help me.

Thanks,

faical

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faical,

Unfortunately I haven't got any answer yet, I could create Inbound and Outbound deliveries but they are in locked status

Check below configuration for creation of inbound and outbound deliveries

Direct outbound deliveries in ECC

and Determine delivery type for manufacturing related inbound deliveries

With best regards

Shankarling