cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change existing structure of pricing condition table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a custom pricing table which now requires a structure change.

During creation of the table, a wrong field relating to Sales Org was selected and now

that field require a replacement now.  Is it recommended to change the existing structure

of condition table..?

Regards,

Krishnan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear  bala ,

as per your requirement , you cant able to replace the feild in priceing table , u can delete and create same custom table , deletion of table also possible after removing from condition type.after changing it will  affect to the open sales order .

Regards ,

C.B.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Thanks for your reply.

So you mean to say I cannot replace an existing field in custom condition table...?

Also before I delete and create, hope I need to remove the condition table from existing access seq

where its assigned...?

Is it a better option to create a new custom condition table and reassign the table to the relevant access sequence.

Regards,

Krishnan.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. you are right better to create a new table with required combination and assign to your access sequence.

and also check if you have created some transaction data with this table combination then it is not advisable to delete the table better keep this table in last place(generic) of the access sequence.

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear bala ,

whlile you try to delete the pricing table it will show which access seq it attached in error message . so that u can remove and delete and replace new one with same table number and while assigning in the acess seq, place same as previoves.

Regards ,

C.B Reddy