Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Sales org Calender

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a company code which was last used around 5 years back. Now the client wants to start using it again. I have changed the Sales Org calender in customising. How can I find out all the open orders for that particular sales org since I want to block all open sales orders so that there is no impact of changing 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

Go to SE16N, enter the table name VBAK and execute. Now you can find the selection criteria give your valid inputs and execute.

You will get the Sales Order details and the select and block it.

Anandkumar KS

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Do I need to block open deliveries as well?

Thanks,

Karan

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

Do I need to block open deliveries as well?

I can't advise for blocking both Sales Order and Delivery without addressing the scenario. Please let me know you scenario First?

You have mentioned that your client used the system 5 years back and also you want to use your system as fresh. If I am right then you should contact your FI/CO Consultant to close/reopen your Financial statements, Balance Sheets, Books, etc., for the fiscal year 2014 in the system.

As per final discussion with your Finance Team you can go ahead.

If I am wrong, can you explain your scenario in brief as I mentioned in my first line?

Anandkumar KS

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Yes the system was last used more than 5 years back. They have now reactivated the company code and closed all open FI postings like assets etc.

From SD point of view we have changed the sales org calender and assigned new business area. So I just wanted to know how it will impact open items in SD.

Thanks,

Karan

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

If all FI postings are closed and opened newly for the new fiscal year 2014, then you can close the Open Sales Orders and Delivery Documents as well. Check is there any stocks available and plan how you are going to bring back to this year. Discuss with your MM consultant.

Also, there is no impact to open sales orders and delivery document if you don't use the same in future.

Anandkumar KS

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Can you pls elaborate a bit on stock postings. Do we need to update any stock movement?

Thanks,

Karan

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, go to MB52 and check the available valuated Stocks in your warehouse as per plant basis then discuss with your FI consultant whether he will bring the Financial Documents for the valuated stock to this year or not.

Anandkumar KS

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can get the open sales orders list in standard report VA05 only in which input sales org.

thanks,

Srinu.

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

I am using SAP 3.1 version. In it we can't get open orders based on sales org in va05. We need to check for each customer.

Even if I am able to find all open orders then what will be the impact of changing sales org calender and business area on old sales orders and open deliveries?

Thanks,

Karan