Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order as subnetwork

federico_gregoret
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I need your advise.

We are implementing SAP in a construction company. Due to the difficulty of the projects they have, we have decided to implement PS with production order. In these ones we would handle the complexity of the construction phases.

We are trying to find the best way to link the production orders to the project. We know that we can assign orders to WBS element, and then settle them to the elements. But we would like to assign the orders to network, as subnetworks, for instance. We would like to do this in order to have the scheduling in the project, to see there the planned and actual dates of the different phases. Is this possible? I read I cann assign PM or CS orders as subnetwork and have them integrated to the overall project scheduling. But I can't find the way to do it wiht production orders.

Would you help me?

Thanks in advance!!

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create material components and assign them to network activity. Discuss with your MM & PP consultant before concluding any thing on that one. Also you can search forum or google you will lot of information on PS integration with PP module.

Please read the documents then you will have an idea how to account assignment of orders to WBS/Network activity.

Thanks,

Sudhakar