Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - PR from ECC to SRM

former_member223219
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a PR in ME51N and want to see the same in SRM.

We want to see the ECC PR to be seen in SRM.

As the PR's are created in ECC but not directly in SRM - we need to follow this process for multiple PR's.

Please share any ideas if any.

Best Regards,

Kalpana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member210252
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

The steps are simple - please as per given below

1.  Using ME51N create a Purchase Requisition.

2.  Created PR is as shown below and then release the PR using ME54N.

3.  Then go to the Transaction SE38 and the run the program ‘BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER’.

4.  Provide details as below screen shot

5. And execute then PR is transferred from ECC to SRM.

6. Now in SRM system use the Tcode - BBP_PD and provide the object type as 'BUS2121' and execute as per shown in below screen shot

7. We will see the result as below

8. The ECC-PR is successfully can be seen in SRM

9. Login to SRM Portal

10.Click on Procurement->Purchasing – Under Central Functions select ‘Perform Sourcing’

11.Then in the ‘Assign Sources of Supply’ Screen - Click on ‘Search’ button.

12. In the search results you will be able to see the ECC PR in SRM.

Hope this steps are helpful.

Regards,

Mohammed

former_member223219
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for mentioning the details steps with screen shots.

BR,

Kalpana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana

Please can you go to se38 and execute BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER and confirm if it works ?

You can set this report up so that it automatically picks up the PR and sends to ECC .. Or you mean that you want to configure CPPR collective processing then below are the steps :

BADI linkage :

The Badi which is used for linkage is ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST.

Method 1: IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~ACTIVE:
Here, three output parameters need to be set to true. By default, coding from the sample class will be copied. There is no need to modify anything here.
When the parameter CV_AUT_SOURCING is set to true, external sourcing (e.g. SAP SRM system) is active in SAP ERP system
When the parameter CV_EXT_RFX_IND is set to true, RFx can be created out of PR directly from SAP ERP system using application CPPR
When the parameter CV_EXT_SC_IND is set to true, PR in SAP ERP system will be transferred to SAP SRM using application CPPR

Method 2: IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~CHECK_EXTERNAL_SOURCE:
This method has output parameter CV_EXT_SOURCING. When the output parameter variables are set, the Purchase Request will be transferred to SAP SRM without any manual interaction in Collaborative Processing of Purchase Requisition (CPPR). Hence the code logic here needs to be adopted based on parameters in the Purchase Request (e.g. material group and purchasing group can be used as parameters to determine the Purchase Request to be transferred to SAP SRM).

Activate event type linkages for external sourcing:
  1. Run transaction SWETYPV in SAP ERP system.
  2. Ensure that the following entries are present:
    BOR Object Type

BUS2105

RFXREQUESTED

WS53800009

No errors

BOR Object Type

BUS2105

SOURCINGREQUESTED

WS53800009

No errors

3. If they are not present then copy the entry for event ‘Created’ for object type ‘BUS2105’ and Receiver Type ‘WS53800009’ and change the event name.

In SRM assign the user with Harmonized purchaser role to perform CPPR functionality.

Refer link :

CPPR Configuration - Supplier Relationship Management - SCN Wiki