cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help SmartForms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning Experts,

I have a SmartForms and must enable the Save and Save and Exit buttons, as shown in my attached image.

Does anyone know how do I enable these buttons?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi João,

as far as I know you have to change the PF-Status.

Never got a request like that, but I think that would be a bigger development.

Why are you trying that at all? I mean, where is your form located to print, that you want to have access out of the print-preview?

~Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

I developed a smartform and the functional designer told me enable this buttons..

Do you know if there is any print configuration field in the function that call the smartform?

I hope your response..

Thanks for your answer

Best regards

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi João,

no, you aren't able to activate the button by setting a parameter as far as I know. I think you have to debug once into it and have a look at the part of the coding, the buttons are greyed out and modify or enhance this part of the coding to set an own PF-Status or even change the logic there.

I'm thinking that this will be a bigger thing, because I'm not sure, if the screen is not called dynamic in a lot of other dialogs in the system. That's why I'm asked for the why.

In my opinion I would talk to the technical consultant and ask if it is really necessary or if this is just a gimmick he/she wants to deliver...

Regards

Florian

Answers (0)