Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in handling sequential JMS scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

JMS interface 1-  ->  PI –-->SAP

JMS interface2 --->    PI —-- > SAP

Current scenario is the messages of JMS interfaces 1 and 2 are put on same MQ queue ‘A’ so that they are sent in same sequence to SAP.

But in this scenario when interface 1 exists in the queue ‘A  the  2nd JMS sender channel errors out with the below error .

Error occurred while processing message: f6af617c-fed0-4ea9-0c75-b19bc070e110. Detailed error (if any): com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.api.channel.filter.MessageFilterException: Module Exception: ModuleException: JMSQueueIDSetException Raised while loading payload at com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.channel.filter.SendToModuleProcessorFilter.filter(SendToModuleProcessorFilter.java:95)

And Vice versa.Is there a way we can avoid this alert in JMS sender channels or any other better solution.

Note : The messages are sent  from interface 1 and interface 2 to queue A in real time .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

why are you using two scenarios for this?

are you getting different messages for each scenario?

if yes you can achieve this using multiple operation in sender and receiver service interface. set the Qos as EOIO.

and in interface determination check maintain order at runtime.

Regards,

Muni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

These are 2 different messages coming via Same JMS queue..Is there are other possible solution if I use different JMS queue then the chance of sequence is lost .Please let me know if there are any better way to handle this..

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

you should not use two channel to connect to same queue, unless you are using any other JMS property for message selection.

In your case you can use JMS Message Selector for different message (for interface 1 and interface 2)

How to handle multiple message formats from 1 JMS Queue - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

if you set the JMS Message Selector in the communication channel and in message property then it will not fail.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harish...This is exactly what my requirement but I am not too sure on setting this "Property Name and Value" in Websphere MQ.Could you please elaborate on this.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

This needs to done by MQ developer. I am not sure how they set the property.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I set property based on my Payload..say 1st 5 characters...

Also if I consider other JMS header property say "JMSPriority" or JMSXUserID

let me know what needs to be in action and also processing JMS Messaging selector tab(like any format )

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The property needs to set in JMS header and you can not use the payload for the selection.

please check the below link

Help - WebSphere MQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep I found these parameters from the websphere help..Still wondering how do we set those parameters in our communication channel.Could not find any detailed solution in forums.