cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount calculating sum of Active & Inactive Base Price condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, 

For condition type ZBPO-Base Price maintained condition record with two key combinations, In sales order Conditions Price determined for ZBPO condition type with Inactive and Active.  But Discount condition type ZDCO calculating 15% discount on sum of the Inactive & Active of ZBPO amount.

Requirement is Discount should be calculate Active ZBPO condition type only. Without deleting inactive condition type in Sales Order Conditions, what are the configurations need to do.

For Ref: Please check the below screen short.

Regards,

Parviz.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Dear Parviz,

I tried the scenario and below is the snapshot of the pricing procedure and the values populated in the SO. Its working fine for me.

Pricing procedure:

I maintained 2 condition records for PR00 with different combinations, created a Condition exclusion Group to choose the best condition within a condition type and assigned the same to the Pricing Procedure. In the access sequence, I unchecked Exclusive Indicator for all the combinations so that all the values maintained for this condition type is visible in the SO.

Values Populated in SO:

If you observe my H007 Customer discount is getting calculated on the best price.

Regards

Swaroop

0 Kudos

Hi Swaroop,

Can you please share the created Condition exclusion Group screenshot to choose the best condition within a condition type

Regards

Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhilash,

You could do it as follows:

1. IMG - Sales & Distribution - Basic Functions - Pricing - Condition Exclusion - Condition Exclusion for Group of Conditions - Define Condition Exclusion Groups

Here you create your Exclusion Group.

2. IMG - Sales & Distribution - Basic Functions - Pricing - Condition Exclusion - Condition Exclusion for Group of Conditions - Assign Condition types to the Exclusion Groups

Here you assign the respective Condition Type (which have multiple records) to the Condition Exclusion Group

3. IMG - Sales & Distribution - Basic Functions - Pricing - Condition Exclusion - Condition Exclusion for Group of Conditions - Maintain Condition Exclusion for Pricing Procedures

Condition exclusion Procedure (Cpr) -  B is for choosing the best condition within a condition type.

I hope this clarifies.

Regards

Swaroop

0 Kudos

Thanks Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swaroop,

Thanks for your solution its working as expected.

In this same issue need one more clarification. In Condition Exclusion process system automatically considering which condition record having least amount only.

It is possible to activate high price condition record as the best price?

Is there any option to select best price manually in the sales order?

Thanks,

Parviz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Parviz,

Glad I was able to help.

Answering you query, Condition exclusion Procedure (Cpr) -  B considers the best condition within a condition type (means, it takes the best price you could offer a client. Alternately, if you want the system to pick up the higher price among the condition records select Cpr - E (least favorable within condition type).

This should help I suppose.

Regards

Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Swaroop,

Issue is closed.

Regards

Parviz.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to that sale order condition tab and double click on inactive condition type so that system will take you to a screen.  Share that.  Similarly do this for the same condition type which is active.  Finally, click Analysis button and go to this condition type.  Place your mouse on both the condition types which is inactive and active.  Share that also.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for replay, Please check the below screens as you asked.

Inactive:

Active:

In Analisys I kept mouse curse on the condition types I'm not get any message on that (Dont know the reason why your asking that). Clicked on condition type and sent with access details.

Inactive:

Active:

Regards,

Parviz.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure why you have maintained two condition records for the same condition type; one with value 25.00 and another with 100.00?

G. Lakshmipathi

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think The OP must not have  ticked the exclusive indicator for the access sequence against the table sir, hence system is picking two records which OP has maintained with two access( 05 and 30).

Parviz : Please update

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Pls Check the access sequence

@ Lakshmipathi, this issue in quality system by mi-stack it maintained. While deleting the condition record in VK12 or Deleting the inactive condition type in VA02 in conditions tab we can get the actual values.

System considering inactive condition type, but I need to know that is there any standard process to control system should consider active condition types.

Thanks & Regards

Parviz.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to tick the exclusive indicator for all the tables, so that system will come out of the search strategy once it is find the valid condition records.You need not to worry about maintaing the codntion recrods for two combination.

If you ticked the exclusive indicator system would not have fetched two records in to sales order in your case.

So tick the exclusive indicator and create fresh sales order system picks only one.And also you can remove the 10 from field againist the ZDCO cond type.

And i noticed the sequence of tables in access seems to not correct. Usually it is placed from most specific to generic.However, again the specific is depends upon your business requirement.

in your example Material is placed in specific  which is actually generic and Region/Material is placed in generic which is actually specific if you compare to Material.

thanks,

Srinu.

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Parviz,

Can you show the pricing procedure config screen shot.

Just want to know if you are using From-To or subtotals.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos
kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Parviz

Try doing the below setting in pricing procedure.

Against condition type ZDCO. Remove 10 from "FROM" Column and put 5 in "Base Type".

Above setting should calculate discount ZDCO only for active condition types.

Please let me know if any issues.

Thanks

Kashif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kashif,

Thanks for replay, as you said i removed 10, maintained Base Type:5. But no changes in the order conditions same values are getting.

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Parviz,

Have you created a new sales order after doing the changes or new pricing in sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kashif,

Yes, I created new sales order and checked, no changes.

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Parviz,

Try one more thing by removing 5 from base type against ZDCO.

It will not include inactive condition but it will include ZMRP as it is above ZBPO.

Put ZMRP below ZDCO in case removing 5 from Base Type works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kashif,

I deleted ZMRP condition type for Pricing procedure, and i tried with and without of bastype 5 for condition type zdco, even no changes. in discount.

ZMRP for information perpuse only it will not invalue in any pricing calculations here.

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

It works for me Parviz

Belwo is the screen shot of sales order pricing

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

THe configuration for this is simply I am not using any subtotals and BAse type and From To fileds.. all fields is blank.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Parviz,

You just remove the 10 against the discount condition type ZDCO   ''from'' the field  in your pricing procedure.Then create a fresh sales order.This should work for you.I have tested your scenario with successfully.

Please note when you are calculating the values from the above condition type you need not to mention any from field.

Also tick the exclusive indicator in your access sequence so that two prices will not be triggered.

Based on your screen shot below am sure you have forgotten to tick this exclusive indicator.

thanks,

Srinu.