cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F130_confirm_01 printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to use form: F130_confirm_01. If I am wright the print program for it, it is a SAPF130D.

I need to know where (or how) I can connect this two things (what is the application and the output type for this form).

Otherwise, how can I print this form, in which transaction I can do this?

Regards,

Witek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

See the table T001F

Max

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is a vendor Balance COnfirmation Script, use the transaction code OB36 to run the script

To cinfigure this, goto NACE transaction code and configure the same, may be you need to use the application type which will realted to Vendor

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

>use the transaction code OB36 to run the script

I did it. It looks good, but... I set variant and I displayed it. In menu Variants the Print option is marked as inactive (it is grey). Why? what else I need to set or check to print form thru this transaction?

regards,

Witek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just I said in my previuos post, you need to update the table T001F in order to link the report SAPF130D and F130_confirm_01.

U can do it in FI customizing (trx SPRO):

Financial Accounting->Account Receivable and Account Payble->Business Transactions->Closing->Count->Balance Confirmation Corrispondence->Carry Out....->Assign Programs for Corrispondence Types.

<u>U don't need trx OB36</u> (It's only to change the variant for vendor report, and you're using customer report) and <u>NACE</u> (it's only to set the print and message type for Logistic, and you're working on Account).

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

>Financial Accounting->Account Receivable and Account Payble->Business >Transactions->Closing->Count->Balance Confirmation Corrispondence->Carry >Out....->Assign Programs for Corrispondence Types.

done, but how can I print my form? (in wchih transaction).

>U don't need trx OB36 (It's only to change the variant for vendor report, and you're >using customer report)

Where I can find a customer report - balance account confirmation (I know about T-code OB35, but thru this I can't print anything.)

Thanks for Your patientce

Regards,

Witek

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Trx F.61