cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP Profile data in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

my aim is to trigger a different ATP Rule on sales order depending on storage location

To do that I implemented different MRP Areas, assigning them to the specific storage locations

Storage Location A -> MRP Area A

Storage Location B -> MRP Area B

Since the ATP Checking Group (Z1, Z2) is not directly assigned to MRP Area but only to MRP Profile, I did the following in material master:

MRP Area A ->  MRP Profile A  -> Rule Z1

MRP Area B ->  MRP Profile B  -> Rule Z2

Despite of MRP Area is correctly taken in sales order (according to the storage location selected), the ATP check is performed with the Checking Group set at Plan level (MARC-MTVFP) and not with those one defined in MRP Profile linked to MRP Area

How can I get ATP rule set in MRP profile?

Any suggestion to solve the same issue in a different way?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Regards, AMAURI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understood your requirement correctly, you want the system to consiser multiple storage locations in one plant instead of one plant which means, your requirement is ATP to run at Plant level instead of storage location.  If so, please search the forum with the text "ATP check at Plant level", so that you will find couple of explanations on this. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

my requirement is to apply different ATP rules depending on the storage location set at order item level (not at Plant level)

I tried to do this through MRP Area and MRP Profile in material master, but unsuccesfully..

Regards, Amauri

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

Impossible.

Use MV45AFZZ and Z table to assign your storage location and then use an ATP userexit to define your rules., you could once again use MV45AFZZ but it is complex and ATP errors most likely will occur.