cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in standard order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i am manually scheduling a Standard order for couple of times I am getting the Loading date after Delivery date.

I could find it out for couple of sales order with "OR" type.

For reference below is the screen shot for the same. I have checked the settings every thing is fine.

Please let me know if any OSS note available for it or how do i find why system is behaving like this.

Early reply Appreciated...

Thanks in Advance!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In t code OVLZ ( for your shipping point) you might have mentioned pick/pack time as 1 i day. And you might have maintained C( default from shipping point) If so please change to A( route dependent).

I assume you are having route also for your process.

Now you create fresh sales order system shows the correct date only.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Thanks for reply....

I checked the setting Its route dependent only.

but one thing i observed the Pickpack time is 2days hence the loading date is correct i could see the delivery date is wrong.

Please let me know if any other setting is there.

I feel it's a standard error so do we have any OSS note for this?

Regards

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check this SAP note 1745691 if may be helpful

Please share the screen shot of the  OVLY for your sales order type( ex OR)?

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinu,

Please find the below screen shot..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's not a bug (technically) and it happens in our system too, although I'm not exactly sure of the reason. But we do manufacturing, so this might be different. Just earlier today I stumbled upon this interesting wiki entry on ATP, perhaps it'd be helpful.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to check your order type where you have a tab for Requested Delivery Date.  Check here what is maintained.  Also you need to check MRP views where in one of MRP views, you can see a field Replenishment Lead Time.  Both of these fields will have impact in Sale OrderDelivery Date

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I checked Requested delivery date is same as Delivery date. And the Replenishment lead time is 0 days maintained.

But ideally i believe the system should never allow  delivery date earlier than loading date.

Thanks...