Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross-selling

akrason
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hopefuly my question is not too trivial but I would like to know how to cross-sell more than 1:1 products?

Let's say when I sell the material 234 I would also like the system to suggest not only 234A but also 234B (and even more).

Having set up in ECC6 what I thought reasonably to be exhaustive I did only succeed in getting just 234A in a pop-up window of VA01 and then in creating just one sub-item for the main sales order item.

Am I missing something or is it not possible to cross-sell more than one product?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In condition records maintenance of cross selling ( VB42) select the line item and click on F2

which will take to another screen of alternative material maintenance where you can enter different materials

for example 2 or more materials for main item which will trigger while processing sales orders

hope you understood

thanks

santosh

akrason
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. I have not paid enough attention.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

akrason
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I still have a problem with cross-selling.
It works fine when both main item and sub-items are of TAN type.
Here I can select just one or more alternative products to be sold with the main product.
As a result I get one main item with one or more sub-items on sales order.
However when the item type is TAS (direct delivery) the system pops-up the list of two alternative cross-selling products but just one of them can actually be retained no matter how many of them I have selected in the pop-up list in VA01/VA02.
I suspect some problems with next screen processing to be at the origin of my problem.
Unfortunately I could not found the right pattern in TCode VFBS.
I am not Abap litterate so I focus only on customizing settings to fine-tune the system.
How can I, if feasible at all, reach my goal?

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i hope you need cross selling for Third party scenario with Item category TAS

if so, when ever you maintain condition records in VB41, check cross selling delivery control which should be Blank

and in item category determination check whether

Cross selling is active for TAS

you have to check for your order type+item category group+CS01 ( item usage)+ TAS(higher level item category)

if this combination is available Cross selling materials will determine

if you are getting any particular error, please provide the error for further analysis

regards,

santosh

akrason
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your time and attention.

I had a second look at my VOV4 settings.

Now both TAN and YB1 item types behave in the same way.

Here was the status when I have called for help on SCN:

a. selling delivery control "blanc": YES

b. item category determinantion: Z01 / CSEL(not CS01) / YB1(=TAS).

After your answer I also made additional entries in VOV4.

It seems that it was necessary as I swich freely and manually in VA01/VA02 from TAN to YB1 and vice versa despite NORM  or YBNA(=BANS) item group in material master sales II view.

Yes I do need 3rd party sales.