Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA Feature now in GRC 10??

alexander_tuerk2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

We have a GRC 10 and a CUA based on Solution Manager 7.1. The setup is working. We got the information from SAP that it is possible (now) to use all CUA features directly with GRC. The advantage would be that role assignments would be directly checked in regards of segregation of duty.

I searched in the forum but could not find any information regarding that topic.

Regards,

Alexander

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by all features of GRC?

there is a note in sap marketplace explaining limitations of GRC for CUA you might want to search for?

4 REPLIES 4

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by all features of GRC?

there is a note in sap marketplace explaining limitations of GRC for CUA you might want to search for?

0 Kudos

Dear Colleen,

Feature like role assignment, role unsassignment, deleting users, creating users for all connected systems. Are these features available for GRC?

Do you have the note by hand?

Regards,
Alexander

0 Kudos

Yes you can use GRC for this. Sorry I don't know the note of top of my head. Think you will find it if you search cua under grc-sac-arq section or google for it

another community regular might add the details and their experience

Cheers

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

All those features can be performed from Access Requests from GRC, which will then perform the actions via the CUA system into the child systems.

You need to maintain the CUA-Child system mappings in SPRO in the User Provisioning section of the GRC node.

Also ensure that your SCUM settings for Role Provisioning and User Maintenance etc are set accordingly.