cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approve Request App on Fiori Wave2 - Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to use the Approve Request App on Fiori Wave2.A dynamic tile has been created. While trying to launch the app from the Approver id we get a popup saying Failure-Unable to launch App. Steps mentioned in the Approve Request app on SCN (links referred : http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-46215 and http://help.sap.com/fiori_bs2013/helpdata/en/a8/995952d9a6617fe10000000a44538d/content.htm  have been followed and checked.

Could you help us with this issue?

Attached is a screenshot of the error.

Regards,

Ann

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eijpe. All these steps were in place.I was able to resolve this error after we upgraded our UI from 1.18.2 to 1.18.8

raeijpe
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ann,

Beside the Dynamic App Launcher Tile, you also need to add a target Mapping in your catalog.

Check if the target Launchpad role (Transaction LPD_CUST) exists in your SAP ECC system

Add an Target-Mapping Tile

Add the Intent data

Semantic Object  WorkflowTask

Action  approveRequests

Add Target data

Launchpad Role  UIX01CA1

Launchpad Instance  TRANSACTIONAL

Application Alias  ApproveRequests

Add General Data

Specify the supported form factor

Good luck, it works for me.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ann,

Please upload the screenshot of your tile definition.

Semantic Object:    WorkflowTask

Action:                     approveRequests

Parameters:            scenarioId=XXXX

Make sure the "I" is uppercase.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Masayuki.The 'I' is uppercase.Please find attached the screenshot of the tile definition.

Regards,

Ann

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ann,

The tile setting looks OK.

Probably some setting is wrong in scenario definition.

Please find the ResolveLink OData service in the network tab of inspect element and check the response.

/sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink?linkId=%27WorkflowTask-approveRequests%3FOrigin%3DERP800_PGW%252CTS97100180%26scenarioId%3DZ00_ABSENCE%27&shellType=%27FLP%27

The response should have URL like /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ca_all_apv?Origin=ERP800_PGW%2cTS97100180&scenarioId=Z00_ABSENCE

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masayuki. Our admin has suggested that the issue which is occurring is due to lower version of SAP UI5 libraries.For Approve requests to Work, minimum requirement of SAP UI5 is 1.18.8.

Could you let us know if we can go ahead with this upgrade.

Regards,

Ann