cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explode WBS with its structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a project in which we have all structures of a product with Project Definition. One complete structure was summarized to one particular WBS in STD Structure as it was a subcontracted to a supplier. We will now produce this part in house and need to explode this WBS with its own structure.

Now, my question is is there a way to automatically update all current projects with its new structure or automatically create all missing WBS ?

Thanks,

Kumar Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit and Shishir,

Yes, I am looking for mass changes but I am also eager to know can this be done through variant configuration.?

Thanks,

Kumar Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I agree with shishir. This is not possible in standard. I mean you cannot do it through CJ20N if your data is on higher side.

Yes you can do it through variant configuration for networks. You can also opt for LSMW or by using Extended Computer Aided Test Tool (Tcode for this would be SECATT) but you will have to more cautious with this tcode. You better go with either CNMASS or LSMW.

I hope it will help you.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I am not aware of SECATT transaction. Better I go with CNMASS and ask my other team members to follow this.

Thanks,

Kumar Srinivasan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use CNMASS to update the Project Structure in bulk. But as I know, it's not possible automatically in standard.

Keep in mind that once your Project/WBS get released & used, you are not able to change Project/WBS code.

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you tell the process how to do the mass changes.

Regards,

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Execute CNMASS-> Enter Your Project Object-> Click on Enter field values for mass changes->select your changes->execute in test mode.

Also refer the below link for more detail:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/ce/a9e53409a811d2a5f80000e82de7c3/content.htm?frame...

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Could you further elaborate what exactly you wanted. I am not able to understand your query properly

But what I can sense from your query is that you are looking for mass changes in your WBS structure.

Regards,

Amit