SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validations based on Listing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are developing a custom program to upload the Lower and Capacity values for the SKU's in a custom table for every store.

While uploading the data, we want to put a validation based on the Listing, so that we can put a check while updating the table.

The reason being, if a particular SKU is not listed for a Store, then we don't want that SKU be updated in the table ( for reduced table value maintenance).

We are using Listing procedure B3 by default for all SKU's in the article master.

But I am not sure, how to put a validation check here.

Could you please help me in this scenario?

Regards

Nainar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nainar,

please have a look at function module WLK1_CHECK to integrate that in your custom program. But logic can a little bit difficult as listing conditions are time-dependent (e.g. no longer valid or valid in the future). So you have to decide how to react in which case.

From your description, it is not clear how often you want to upload your data and how often listing changes occur, etc.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Tobias

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nainar,

please have a look at function module WLK1_CHECK to integrate that in your custom program. But logic can a little bit difficult as listing conditions are time-dependent (e.g. no longer valid or valid in the future). So you have to decide how to react in which case.

From your description, it is not clear how often you want to upload your data and how often listing changes occur, etc.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

Hi Tobias.

Thanks for the details. I have now put in the validations

Regards

Nainar

0 Kudos

Hi Tobias.

Thanks for the details. I have now put in the validations

Regards