cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax calculation for countries where we have multiple tax codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am a procurement and P2P process consultant and quite new to SRM technology.

We are doing SRM standalone implementation and we don't have a back end tax engine (ECC or PeopleSoft) nor we have any additional tax engine such as TTE or Vertex.

Could you please help me with calculation of tax amounts for countries like India and Canada where we have multiple tax codes and rates applicable to services and goods.

How can we make sure that we get proper tax amount whilst we create shopping cart ?

Do we have any standard functionality available for this ?

Regards

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhimanyu ,

The link should answer most of the questions .

For the custom implementation use :

You can carry out customer-specific tax calculation by replacing the function module NOR3_TAX_CALCULATION with your own function module:

Go to table BBP_FUNCTION_MAP, in the Object field enter TAX. Find Method = Calculate_NOR3, Type = LOCAL, and Function NOR3_TAX_CALCULATION. You can then replace this entry with your own function module.

Hope it helps

Making Settings for Tax Calculation (SAP Library - Self-Service Requisitioning in mySAP ERP: Configu...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help or pointers is much appreciated.

Regards

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhimamyu,

I SRM tax is not calculated .. only you can determine Tax code based on condition which you can acchive by implementing badi  BBP_DET_TAXCODE_BADI

you need to have fallowing option in SRM through config.

Customizing settings:

-> go to SPRO transaction -> IMG  -> SRM -> SRM-SERVER  -> Cross Appl-Basic Settings -> Tax Calculation -> Determine System for Tax Calculation