Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emailing to SLFN0004 when status changed

Chris_Tan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've been having trouble sending emails to my message processor when the status changes. I know that this is not a problem with conditions because when I change the action profile partner determination to SLFN0002 and change the status, it will send an email to the reporter. Am I using the wrong processing type for this kind of action? I checked the standard "SMIN_STD_MAIL_PROCESSOR" it also uses this processing type.

Any of you ever encountered this before?

How I know the action gets triggered or not:

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. I've followed the old SM7.0 ways but as you can see it's not triggering anything.

Regards,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member541232
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

One thing I noticed is that you have kept changeable in dialog / executable in dialog checked! However you do get notifications when you change the partner function, hence that shouldn't be a concern.

I would suggest you to take a look at "Scheduled Actions" block in CRM UI screen, you can figure out if the action is executed or not and if it is then you will know reason for failure.

Regards,

AD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tan,

Are you testing with one Business Partner? Try this:

Try to Process it with different Business Partners, for example create Incident by BP#1 then enter with different BP#2 and change status.

There is standard check if same BP in different Partner Functions email wont be scheduled / triggered.

RG Dan

Chris_Tan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RG Dan,

It worked! thanks for the tip, I didn't know there was a check being made for that step.

Regards,

Chris

Answers (0)