cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install NetWeaver 7.31 with MaxDB 7.9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm trying to install NetWeaver 7.31 with MaxDB. According to MaxDB website, NetWeaver 7.31 requires MaxDB RDBMS 7.9. However, I couldn't find it in the SMP. Can anyone tell me where I can download the installation files? Thanks for your help.

Ingrid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ingrid,

Although this is a question to NW-related forum, MaxDB 7.9 package is located on the same page where you can download SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.3:

go to Software Download Center > Installation and Upgrades > A-Z Index > N > SAP NETWEAVER > SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.3 > "Installation and Upgrade" link > Microsoft Windows > MaxBD (SAPDB) > underneath you will see 51044253_5, 51044253_6 and 51044253_7 packages. Chose the one that you need.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy,

Under Microsoft Windows, I only see Oracle Database and Sybase ASE, there is no MaxDB link. May I know how I can proceed from here? Appreciate for your help.

Ingrid

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you sure you are at correct path? Here is what I see:

Regards,

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Konstantin,

Yes, I'm looking into the right path, but I only see Oracle and Sybase ASE, there's no MaxDB and DB2. Do you have any idea how to resolve this? anything to do with settings or access right of the S-account?

Ingrid

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ingrid,

Please submit a support ticket against XX-SER-SAPSMP-SWC component, and attach your screen shot and the one from Konstantin.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy,

Thanks for your help. By the way, how do I mark your reply as the correct answer? Sorry I'm new to the forum.

Ingrid

Answers (0)