cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate Change Document - Product Master Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am looking for comments on the following things. I hope the experts could share experience related to real time projects that you have worked / are working.

I am considering the option to activate Change Documents for Product Master data, Product Location Master data and Transportation Lanes.

Question I have (Please answer on any or all of the questions, if you can):

1. Have you activated change documents on Product Master data? If so, how many products you have in total (number of entries in /SAPAPO/MATKEY)?

Have you turned it off later due to performance reasons? Or Storage/hardware constraints?

2. Do you have the change documents active on Location product master data? How many location products do you have in total (no. of entries in /SAPAPO/MATLOC)?

3. Transportation lanes - Change documents activated? Does it also say if the external procurement relationship is activated or deactivated and the user who did this and date? How many transportation lanes do you have in total? Is there a possibility to activate the change documents on transportation lanes only for those which are procured from external vendors (not for Stock transfers... only for those arrives in from Suppliers)?

Thanks,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

1.Yes. 9,379 ( Tcode: /SAPAPO/PROD_CD_READ )

2.Yes.47,382  ( Tcode: /SAPAPO/PROD_CD_READ and also can check /SAPAPO/LOC_CD_READ )

3.Yes. 4,741 ( /SAPAPO/TR_CD_TLANE )

No performance issues.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks for your reply

2 more question:

1. Are you logging the changes to all fields of product/product-location master data? Or you are logging only some of the data like: Product UoM changes / Product Header / etc?

2. Also, regarding transportation lanes, does it also say who activated or deactivated the external procurement relationship and when?

Thanks,

Suresh

Answers (0)