Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SOAP Receiver Adapter with HTTPS

former_member200339
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am developing a SOAP to SOAP scenario with HTTPS i.e. client without authentication and I am facing an issue with the receiver adapter. Few messages fails in the receiver side while rest are successful.

Error - Delivery of the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: Failed to get the input stream from socket: iaik.security.ssl.SSLCertificateException: Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier

Please let me know what can be the reason for the error.

Thanks and Regards,

Rana Brata De

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rana,

Please check the sap Note 1588148 - Trusted certificates for SOAP receiver channels.

regards,

Harish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rana da,

I have faced this issue at receiver SOAP channel after importing certificates in NWA.

After refreshing full cache this issue had been resolved, may I suggest you to try the same if certificates are maintained properly.

Thanks,

Krupa

former_member240495
Discoverer
0 Kudos

CPA Cache worked for my on the iaik.security.ssl.SSLCertificateException: Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier error.

I recreated the error on QAS enviroment and seems that in order to get this right since the first time you need to have first the Certificates aplied on the TrustedCAs before the transports.

Thanks !!!!

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rana,

Check the certificates sequence as well the certificates end dates in STRUST in SAP PI system. if, deployed in NWA level check over there.

One more :: sending the data to web server or web page. make sure, PI is pointing to which server.

Regards,

Kesava.

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

addition to above::

change the adopter for receiver channel as SOAP instead of HTTPS and check the functionality.

Regards,

Kesava