cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Shopping cart header custom texts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I need some help to create custom texts in the header of the shopping carts. Which customizing tasks should be done to achieve this? I have been searching documentation or information about this, and I haven't found anything.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Carlos,

see below IMG path:

SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Text Schema

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent.

In the IMG path that you mention, I have entered my new custom text ZADC under text schema SC (Shopping cart). However, the text is not displayed yet. Is it necessary to perform any other actions to have the custom field available?

Regards.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

of course...

Check if text schema ZDAC is assigned to transaction category BUS2121:

SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relashionship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Define Transaction Types

Check transaction type SHC (EXTR is for external requirement which means not directly created in SRM by a transactional user)

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is assigned. However, in the help text of the Text Schema customizing point, it is said: "You cannot configure header-level text schemas for shopping carts.". So I suppose that it is not possible, and I will have to create a custom field instead of a custom text.

Thank you for your help, Laurent.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess this is because one SC can give several PO items.

So, in standard, it is not possible to know where to transfer this text to the follow-on document.

But in standard, "Approval note" is not transferred, so it could be exactly the same for a custom header text...

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (0)