Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the details of Transports which are yet to be imported

narasimhankrishna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Kindly let me know how to get the Transport request details which were not yet imported.

For example:

We have two client in development system 300 and 400, The transports which are created in 300 and imported to 400 (in SCC1).

I need to know the details of transport requests related to 300 which are yet be to moved to 400.

Where can i get these details.

Thanks,

Narasimhan Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a known issue by SAP that when SCC1 is executing and the transport is released via the normal process the data and cofiles are created in the OS file system but the transport in SAP maintains a 'Modifiable' status.  SAP suggested that we reduce the frequency of our SCC1 execution to mitigate this issue.

The issue is that transport release process does not check for a lock on the transport object.

Check tables - E070 and E071.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto se09. Check customising.workbench and check modifiable and display. You will get list of trs with your name which are yet to be released. Hope this helps. Thanks.

manjunathbl
Participant
0 Kudos

Use transaction code SE01/SE09/SE10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Narasimhan,

Take a closer look at Yves KERVADEC's approach. The issue here is that typically SCC1 is used to move transports which have not yet been closed.  You can see the details of any transport via se01/se09/se10, whether open or closed, but my interpretation of your question is that the customer wants to know which transports have been imported into the unit test client (400) via SCC1, which transports have been brought in by the transport system (after they were closed), and which transports have not yet been sent to either the unit test or QA system (i.e. are still open).

My guess is that you are trying to track down why things work in the unit test client and not in the QA client. That is actually a different question with a different approach, but if that's what you really want to answer, go ahead and ask that question in a separate thread and you'll get a ton of techniques.

Back to the question you actually asked: By writing a query, you can get a list of transports which have been brought in to the unit test client via SCC1. You can also get this information from SCC1 --> Goto --> Log Display. Then click All Transport Requests and doubleclick on the client. This will give you the import log of your unit test client with date/time stamp. Analysis of that data indicates to me that perhaps you may want to look at CC0_RSCCPROT03_ALV, but I'm not an ABAPer so the previously mentioned tables are probably better.

Anyway, once you have a list of transports which have been imported, you can subtract out the ones that have been closed and transported downstream (and back into the unit test client.. your transport path does re-import the final version of the transports into the unit test client... right?). You can get that information from another query or you can get the list from STMS as suggested by Aparajit Banik.Then you'll have a list of transports which have been imported into the unit test client via SCC1 but have not yet been released and made it downstream. This will give you a "hit list" of transports which might be causing a mismatch between your unit test and QAS clients. You would then inspect them more closely with SE09/SE10/SE01 (I prefer se01, but different folks prefer different version of the transaction).

Again, there are better ways to deal with client mismatches, but I'm answering the question you asked in case I misunderstood the underlying subtext.

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

--Tom

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

transaction STMS shows the import queue.
You can get the details  of all the transports  in the target system.

But as you said you need the details of the TRs not imported, then open up the transport organisae in the dev system using tcode: SE01

The below link can be useful: diff bet se01,se09 & se10 | SCN

Please use the Tcodes and let us know .
Hope it helps you.

BR, Aparajit

former_member200876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Narasimhan

you can use T.Code STMS , then follow these steps :

1. choose ( Import Overview or F5 ) form Icon toolbar
  2. you will see your servers , Make ( Refers or F5 ) from Icon toolbar
  3. select the server you need to check
  4. you will find all requests yo transport Make ( Refers or F5 ) from Icon toolbar again
  5. double click the request you want to check , you will get data

may this snapshot help you

narasimhankrishna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed Ezzat,

Thanks, But our client requirement is that they want the TR's which they have released in Development

i.e.., the TR's of 300 client moved to 400 client in the development system only (throw scc1).

Now how to get the details of TR's of 300 which were not yet imported into 400 client.

Thanks,

Narasimhan Krishna

former_member200876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Narasimhan

OK try to use SE10

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

As stated in my first answer I think the only way to find what you want is to build a query to cross check:

- orders that has been released (Table E070 with TRSTATUS='D')

minus

- orders that has been imported through SCC1 (table CCCFLOW with MANDT = '400' and SOURCEMAND = '300' and COMFILE like '<SID>%')

Orders that has been imported through SCC1 are not visible in STMS import history.

Regards

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I do not think there are any report to check this but this can easily be done by creating a query on table CCCFLOW that trace client copy (and SCC1 import is a client copy of a CTS order) and table E070.

All the '<SID>*' orders in E070 that does not have a corresponding entry in CCCFLOW for the target client 400 needs to be imported.

Regards