cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for delivery block status

Former Member

Hi,

Which table can I find the status of the delivery that is block due to legal control ? (e.g. license not found).

I cannot find it in VBUP nor JEST.

We want to make a report to show what deliveries are block due to legal control.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi, were you able to find the answer to this? I am having the same concern on VE31.

KatiNonhebel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thanks for coming to SAP Community for answers. The original question has received a helpful answer already, please post your question as a new question here:

https://answers.sap.com/questions/ask.htmlSince you're new in asking questions here, check out our tutorial about asking and answering questions (if you haven't already), as it provides tips for preparing questions more effectively, that draw responses from our members. Please note, that your post here won't be answered.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this info you are seeking for GTS. As I know these info is not stored in ECC table.

In addition to that why are you creating a custom report for this, when you have standard reports available in ECC. Check following TCode /SAPSLL/BL_DOC_SD_R3 - GTS: LCE: Blocked SD Documents or Program(SE38) /SAPSLL/BLOCKED_DOCS_SD_R3 in ECC.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

We're using only standard ECC-FT and not GTS.  I run the program above, no data is found.

Do you know any other way I could use (e.g. FM to simulate the status of the delivery)?

Tried RV_export_control, but I don't know which input data to put to get the results.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay.

If you are using ECC-FT, check with TCode VE31 (Program - RVEXAU03) - License: Blocked Sales Documents.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Thank you for the reply.  But VE31 shows only blocked Sales Orders, and not deliveries.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sai1919_b
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can find all the SD documents based on application level and blocked reasons using T-code: /N/SAPSLL/BL_DOC_SD_R3 which are blocked in GTS.

VE31 is used when we use Foreign trade in Feeder system, while when we use GTS systems for foreign trade, we use the above mentioned T-Code.

Many Thanks,

Saikiran.