cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner functions for a specific customer not seen in XD03 but appears in XD02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

I have a situation where a partner functions for a specific customer not seen in XD03 but appears in XD02, In XD03 only one partner function (Ship to) appears but in XD02 (Sold to, Ship to, Bill to and payer appears), from the customer master I can see that account group for this customer has been changes to Sold to (Z001) from Ship to (Z002).

I checked in settings for OB20 transaction for display customer centrally, it is in Display mode as required and not suprresed would like your inputs as to why this is happening and what can be done to fix this.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ROshan,

Open customer master in XD02  sales view and save it then check in XD03 it should display the partner functions.

As you said the account group has been changed I think the records needs to be saved again.

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed:

I guess is necessary to compare in OB20 for change and display mode. And also check in OVT0 for Account group the field status.

Antonio Martinez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Kashif,As you had mentioned,I went to XD02 in Sales and saved the record,I was able to see all partners in XD03.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Answers (0)