Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIORI Launchpad Translation

alouati
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I'm using the new Launchpad. Every things is working,

I was able to create catalogs and add Tiles .

But my probléme is that I don't find the way to translate the Tiles Title, subtitle and Information from EN to French .

I've tried to connect in french and change the titles. but When connecting again in EN, the title in french is displayed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alouati
Explorer

Thanks Tejas,

I've already checked the note and it's not relevent for my system.

I'm working on SAP ECC6 EHP7 system with SAP_UI 100 SP0004.

Please can you try this in your system:

Logon to launchpad designer in Configuration scope, create a new dynamique Tile.

Logon again in an other language.

In my case, I've created A Tile with French language, when I Logon again in English, I'm not Able to change Tiles Title , subtitle, keywords and Information.

Best Regards,

Amine.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Request you to clear your cache and retry following the same step.

For me I have not installed French language package. When I work with English and German, it works fine. Issue is with your browser cache. Either use in Incognito window of chrome or keep clearing your cache everytime you logout and try with new operation.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fiori transactional apps tile translated by SE63 -> TABL -> WDY_CONF_USERT2.

Fiori analytics apps translation done in KPI modeler by ADDING langauge in definition, Evaluation parameters and visualization.

Fiori fact sheet translation - still not known.

This was done in our system for Hebrew langauge and proved to work fine.

BR,

Benni

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

alouati
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

It's exactly what I'm looking for.

Please try to logon know in English.

You will see that the Tiles title are in German.

Regards,

Amine.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No Amine,

I can see this in English only.

May be some issue with your UI version.

1. Please provide your SAP_UI SP version

2. Please check this note, I can relate this to your error :

1890575 - sap-language, sap-ui-language gets lost

Symptom

You have logged to e.g. Fiori launch page with a certain language, other than English and German.
You navigate to some of the Fiori apps by clicking on a tile in the launch page. The shown application reflects the logon language.
If you now choose the home button or use the bookmark for the Fiori launchpad again (without specifiying the language via URL parameter sap-language or sap-ui-language),then the logon language that you selected before is not reflected by the UI any more. Instead the UI is visualized in English or German.

3. If your need is to get other languages : go with this note, packages need to be installed in gateway and backend. Check this UI note :1882832 - Fiori Home and Catalog Administration support only de and en

Regards,

Tejas

alouati
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

The language in ICF is just to translate description of the ICF services.

Regards,

Amine.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amine,

Not sure on your exact requirement, but I am able to translate EN to DE(German). Please see below :

IF you meant tile language, here we can see tile title changes from English to German. Similiarly if you add French as well, you will be able to see french as well.

Regards,

Tejas

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amine,

Did u tried this in SICF ?

regards,

Tejas